If you haven't registered with the USAV this year, please follow the link below to the Evergreen Region (ERVA) website, and register prior to signing up for CB Elite Tryouts. U-12 players do NOT need to purchase a USAV membership until after the informational meeting.
1. On the ERVA home page, scroll down to member registration.
2. If you have had as USAV membership in the past please select "Previous Members".
3. If you are new to USAV please select "New Members".
4. Fill out required information, select CB Elite as your team, purchase the tryout membership (this should cost $8.00).
5. You will need your USAV membership number when filling out the CB Elite registration form.
This registration session will allow you to complete contact information and sign up for participation. Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately. This MUST be completed prior to participation in tryouts. Make sure that both the parent/guardian and player have signed the required fields. If a parent cannot accompany the player to tryouts, please print and sign the "USAV YOUTH & JUNIOR VOLLEYBALL PLAYER MEDICAL RELEASE FORM" and bring with you.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to:
Select an option to continue with the registration.